Monday, March 21, 2011

Round 7

Well, had round 7 of 16 today. Did well with it.  Even managed a nap during chemo this afternoon.  I have been back to work for 2 weeks and am doing well.  I am one tired person when I get home, but I feel like I'm making a contribution to the world again.

I can tell you that menopause ain't for sissies!  I have a new found respect for women who go thru it without homone replacement therapy.  There is nothing like breaking out in a sweat in the middle of getting a patient ready to see the doctor! 

Spring has sprung again and I have the fever to play in the dirt and put some new plants and flowers in the ground.  It's gonna have to be something that will provide a color impact and easy to take care of..... I'm thinking impatients or something similar.

I hope all of you are having a good week and are continuing to schedule your PAP smears and mammograms!  Remember to FEEL YOUR BOOBIES!!!!!  You are the only person who knows what is normal for you!  If you find a change, let your doctor know as soon as possible. 

Happy Spring everybody!
Love and kisses
Denys

No comments:

Post a Comment